Janeism

Monday, August 20, 2007

a serious me

today...
bought another pair of spec.. the 2nd pair since 2007... why do i need so many pairs of specs when apparantly, i dont wear them out???
now that i feel that i have matured, i need a mature looking pair of specs... hence i went for this metal framed black specs...
i look utterly serious with that pair man!! and thats the image i wanna achieve...
when im in specs, dont mess with me!

whereas the pair which i made earlier this year is a red plastic 1... which screams... pls mess with me! i am juz a plastic!

its the age thing.. no longer do i seek for outstanding stuff... the sales lady intro me some funky looking spec.. but i told her : i wan something more normal...
normal like.. black with no flowery design.... im so cool.....

and with that pair of serious black, i hope i will start wearing specs out... the years of contact lense is taking a toll on my poor eyes... forever tired and full of tired veins...
give my eyes a break!!

morale of the blog is.... i have taken maturity to a new height!!! sohphistication is the key now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter