Janeism

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Independency

a new thought evolved my mind today....
I can't depend on others to make me happy. I can only make myself happy, by myself.


Yes, it is true... when you placed your hopes on others, hoping that they will make you happy, you are risking your happyness. And many a times, they are likely to disappoint the one who is anticipating. You never know what others are thinking, and what they will do.
So instead of risking our happyness on others, i think we should just depend on ourselves to make ourselves happy. Same thing for other stuff... dont depend on others to do things for you. Learn everything. Try to be as independent as possible. The only person who never fails you is yourself.

And talking about failing... the pad psycho is here again. Its that time of her month. Today is the 4th day of her period. Soon, it will be over. I wrote an email to town council on friday. But never received any reply back. Sat I sent again. No reply. Maybe the person in charge is on leave or mc or what. But the time to catch the culprit is limited! it can only happen 5 days per month, and if they missed it, they will have to wait for next month to catch again. I am utterly disappointed that they are not doing enough to deter the mad woman from throwing the pads again. what does the woman want? legal actions against her before she stop her crazy act? Who in the right mind will throw those dirty pads out of the windows???

Some clues i gathered about her.
She threw her pads 3 times a day, 9+am, 12+pm, and 3+pm... so shes some1 who stays at home all day long. Is it a housewife? Is it a maid?

Though I know her timing, and can easily catch her in the act by camping at my opposite block, but i think its not my job. The people who maintained my estate should be the 1 doing all the investigations! They should be the 1 who ensure the safety and cleanliness of the estate. Thats what we taxpayer are paying our $ for!

Anyway, i cant stand the matter anymore, hence i decided to STOMP it!
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost5070.aspx

I cant stand it anymore! i wouldnt even feel guilty if it becomes a police case. that stupid woman deserves it! Let her lose her flat!! Let her be banished to her country of origin! Let her be disgraced! I dont care!!!
I just wanna stop seeing those dirty suay looking pads next month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter