Janeism

Monday, August 27, 2007

grrrrrr

Today is quite an eventful day.

THis morning, on my way to work, as usual i have to take the ever so crowded mrt. 1 train came within 2 min.. i saw lotsa space in the middle of the train. safe. i sure can get in. Being a gracious Singapore gem, i let people out 1st. But who knows.. those idiots crowded around the door. i couldnt get on the train.
i feel like shouting at them.. hey... wu gwee si bo!!!!

but of coz, i never. i have to uphold my high class status for i will still be seen at bt batok mrt for the time being, til i get rich.
nvm, next train comin in abt 3 min... wait lor!

but alas! next train came, and it was packed like sardine too! Cant get on again!! Idiots!!!
I was so annoyyed that I growled aloud. I wondered if people hear me. I dont know.. i just wanna express my anger at those stupid people.
poeple must have thought i am crazy.

ok... waited a total of about 10 min b4 i can get on the train to get to jurong east. what the fish!
Then got on train... some idiot woman took out her breadtalk bread and eat in frnt of me! Right in front of me. this is really the 1st time i see some1 eating openly in front of me on the train. I blasted! I am soooo angry at the whole commuters on the train. I wanted to tell her not to eat on the train, but i scare the bf will scold me.
Hence i did something intentionally. I coughed right into her face! Though I used my hand to cover the cough, my hands were not cupped, hence she can feel the mighty wind i exhaled out. She was rather shocked. Haha! Orbi!!! hope my dirty saliva landed on her bread! She nearly made me missed my train station. Next train station im supposed to alight. fine! great! I dont have to stand all these crap anymore.
When the train reached my station, i excuse me very loud at them! and barged my way through.
I think they must have think im such a rude person.... but... i am an angry woman in the morning!!!! dun step on my tail, idiotic fellowmates!

Due to this misfortunes, i was late for work. missing the free shuttle bus, and have to spend extra 60cent on the bus. When actually, i could be on time.. grrrrrr

And as i was thinking how SUAY I am, Class 95 suddenly play this wonderful song " come sway with me" (the michael bubble song lah)
Suay??? Sway!???? Even class 95 is mocking me!!!! it's me against the whole world!

Fine... i think i was suayed to the max, hence nothing really bad happened after these.
Went for lunch with the guys...

Boss drove us in his lexus, then suddenly he saw his friend, who is in his lexus car too.
mikey: hey thats my fren!
james: wah.. drive lexus also
mikey: hey jane.. u should know him right?
me: ya.....
tarzan: wah... how come u know people who drive lexus?
me: of coz mah... i only know people who drive lexus... i mix with the right group of people.
Then i turned to tarzan and said: so now, you know why i not very close to you lah?
james: wah... honda accord very upset now
(james drve a honda)
me: no lah.. honda stil ok... i mean those toyota
(tarzan drives a toyota)
tarzan: ok.. nex time dont sit in my car hor

Last nite, i went to watch getai with james and 2 other colleagues. the getai happened to be just downstairs my house. almost lah.. very very near.
So today, my boss questioned: why me and him go only??? whats happening between the 2 of us? did we go watch 881 together also?
I know denying is useless, hence i replied
ya... we took couple seat somemore!!

The getai was cool.. it was hosted by Liu Ling Ling, the lady of 881... shes real funny... got chance, must go catch getai hosted by her.
for more getai schedule, pls refer to Stomp Getai a gogo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter