Janeism

Friday, May 11, 2007

worklife balance

It's friday again! Yippeeeeeee

Well, beside the serious feeling i got yesterday, i am in pretty jovial mood... i am happy, cheerful.

Let me relate to you abt my workplace jibe...

There is this character in my office , and his name is tan ah beng.
no joke.. thats his real name. and hes some1 quite high up there... imagine my amusement when i 1st know abt this name.
Yesterday was my 1st time talking to him. he was requesting for some info and my boss shoot him to me...
then later, tis ah beng called me on my phone. his name was displayed on my caller ID. but i was at a lost. how should i answer the phone?
by rite, i will always say "hello XXXname"
but.. how shd i say?
Hello ah beng????

sound so......... lianish.....

so i juz answered: hi.. jane speaking...
to cut out all the awkwardness..... :P

hes quite funny fella too... he was requesting for my boss to help out in an urgent request. then he sort of beg my boss, and said he will buy dog food for his dog lah!

tarzan was funny too... he was in cranky mood yesterday... he had decided not to work so hard liao.. coz he said he's not appreciated.
he asked for coffee bags from my boss coz he said hes goin to fall asleep. Then this old man shouted for him to make him 1 cup too....
then this tarzan walked.. and stopped at my desk
i turned to him and said: u dont need to serve me...
tarzan: no...... i am juz thinking...... should i ask u to make coffee for us anot? since u r the only lady
me: no lah.. u go make lah... since u so freee
tarzan: how dare u say i am free! how dare u!

Then he asked: can u help me do something?
me: cannot!
tarzan: good! cannot is a very good answer... i like.... i wish i can say it also

My boss was mentioning abt worklife balance.. then he walked to my desk and cheekily said: u dont need worklife balance rite?
then i replied appearing very agitated.. who say so?????? wait i blog abt u then u know!!!

Today... what happened?
nothing much....
except this funny james... he go keep all my tidbits in the birdcage.... including my goofy and ak mickey mouse... it was such a funny sight! hahaha! i should have taken a picture of it....
imagine a bird cage with wang wang biscuit, mini toberone, wasabi peas and 1 goofish goofy and 1 silly mickey.... hehehe

and james was bitching abt how the demo to customers failed in the last stage.. he was sooo angry with the qc...
then old man added....
how pathetic! now u know what hp means.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter