Janeism

Saturday, March 24, 2007

nuaist

feSaturday!!! and i have been out, and back! hhaha.. nothing impressive lah.. juz went post office with my mama..... and some grocery shopping...
yawnz... woke up at 830 today.. so early.... i gotta nap later......

my boss is goin japan, next week... my president is gone! whahahaha freedom! but not really lah... i stil got things to do man....

james was calling old man "old man"
then old man said... stop calling me old man! I sue u for agist!!!
wahahahhaa

Yesterday, ak with his usual PR self, welcomed csl to sit with us....
and this csl damn er xin... she said shes so happy to be near him, etc...
then james commented: now we got a female version of francis

eeeeeee!!!! csl!!! er xin!

then ak took a wafer from me... and tarzan happened to walk past. then ak offered 1 of the wafer to him, and said.. with compliment from jane.
me (turn to tarzan from my pc): ya... quick say thank you
tarzan: no.... i dont say thank you 1
me: no manner right?
tarzan: no.... i dun say thank you... i only give kisses
me: ok lah... come..... ( and shoved my face to his side) .. today right side lah....
ak: oh.. what a flirt he is!!!!
tarzan: what??? u say im a flirt??????
turned to me and asked: am i flirt? or he is??
me shrugged and said: i dont know... both can compete.....
tarzan: hes the flirt 1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter