Janeism

Sunday, March 25, 2007

a day of sun

finally finished watching the 4 vcds which i had rented. it was more of a chore than an enjoyment coz i was forcing myself to finish watching all the shows as i have to returned by today. if not... FINE!!!
anyway, let me do a review.

1. Date movie - totally crappy show. dont watch it if you can help it.... its an empty show which is only for cheap thrill... not even worth my $3!
2. Happy Birthday - not that nice too.. though the idea is quite romantic.. but silly though. about this ger and guy , and this ger is afraid of getting into a relationship with this good fren of hers coz to her, friend is forever. bf will lose contact after breaking up... hence every year during their birthday, they will wish each other happy birthday. til 1 year, the guy was 2 days late of wishing her. then this ger's friend found out tat the guy had passed away, and he told his mama to continue wishing this ger happy birthday every year. the ending was... the ger still doesnt know he is gone..... end of story...
typical love story.... yawnz
3. Click - great show! totally enjoyed it. there is humour and meaning in this movei. abou this workaholic (michael), who ignored his family and such. his life juz zoomed by. there was this scerne which really touched me. he was a 60 yr old stage kinda guy and his son told him tat his dad(michael) has passed away. he then requested for the "god" to send him back to the moment his dad passed away, but was told that it is impossible coz he was never there... then he asked him to bring him back to the last time that he saw his dad. it flashed back to a scene where the dad went to his office to find michael. but micahel was buried in his work and did not even lay an eye on him. instead, he was agitated and chased him away.. the dad was upset and still said" i love you son". upon seeing this scene, micheal sort of like wake up..
that was what were happen if he really continue working like this. but lucky he managed to wake up "young". everything was in fact like a dream. now he is living the life he should. great show, catch it if you can!
4. The lake house - pretty nice show too.. with nice actor (keanue Reeves!:P~~~) and actress (Sandra Bullock). As this show was highly raved by AK, i decided to watch it. pretty romantic and unusual storyline which is about 2 persons who are meantfor each other. but they are living in 2 different years... 2006 and 2004. they tried means to meet each other...
finally, they did.... :)

today got up early again as i had to go bai bai my ah ma n ah gong and ah yi. this weekend is tiring man!
everytime i see my ah ma pic, i feel like crying. shes the one whom i had most contact with, amongst my grandparents. i really missed her.... hope shes good in the other world!
i realised that im such a selfless person. coz in all my prayers, i prayed for my mama, papa , bro, sis in law... then myself and every1....
see... im not the 1st 1 in the list! How come i am so .... kind?

then went to pray to my aunt. she is some1 whom i never see b4. she passed away quite young. according to the tales, shes a very popular ger. pretty, smart, lovable, gentle... u name it... my mama told me b4 that she was being chased by many people, including those rich and handsome guys. and my relatives claimed that i look like her! but why doesnt i have her fate? i mean.. choy!! not as in short lived... but in the chasing of the rich and handsome guys... alrite, i have my fair share of suitors, but never a rich and handsome 1 leh! come on rich blokes! I am here!!!! hello?>??

If you had followed my blog closely enough, you would have noticed that occasionally i mentioned abt my bestmate. this bestmate of mine... all i can say is.... BEST! some times back, he changed his hp, and he smsed me to sms him his phone number (as he couldnt remember). ever since then, we have been making a joke out of it... i wil somtimes msg him his hp number out of the blue, and out of the blue, he wil ask me for his hp number. tody i was springcleaning my hp when i saw those messages again! hence i decided to irritate him again.

me: it's been long. ur hp number is 9xxxxxxxx.
bm: good... you are alert! hows ur sunday going?
me: sleepy. tryin to bia finish d 4 vcds i rented. today deadline liao. but i am sleepy. u?
bm: at site sun tanning
me: what? r u trying to be ah neh? u like black so much??
bm: im being forced to do so
me: ur life is so exciting. unlike mine.. lazing at home, watching vcd, and dozing off... such a bore i am
bm: !r u tryin to be sacarstic?
me:no no! u got me wrong! i am juz saying... ur life, exciting, my life, boring..
bm: ...
me:ok, guess its time 4 u to do some serious work, and stop disturbing me .. thx...
bm: ...

we are hilarous eh???? u wish u could peep into our conversation more right? I see what i can do about it... hehehe

last topic of the day, b4 i try to do some real work for irritant. Juz now i was on the bus, and i witnessed a damn ugly digusting sight! few old folks got up the bus, and a couple gave up their seats for them. such a heart warming scene eh? i was lookin kindly at the couple, when suddenly something rude caught my eyes. i saw.... i saw...... i saw lotsa armpit hair on the ger's where else but arm pit! it wasnt intentional.. i dun have a fetish for arm pit, but somehow her mane caught my attention. yewwww.... disgusting! i wished i could offer her a shaver! Why doesnt she shave?? and she was wearing sleeveless top ok... oh my god! my fellow female mates... pls pls.. rem to shave off ur arm pit hair.. its unsightly ok?

ok.... thats all for the day... have a nice week ahed. and remember to shave ur arm pit hair, girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter