Janeism

Thursday, March 22, 2007

im lovin it!

yea yea yea!!! tomorrow is friday agaiN!! looking forward to my weekend of maximum relaxation = NUA to the MAX!!!!

yea.. will be watching my rented vcds.... namely: date movie, click, the lake house & Happy Birthday! Started date movie liao... a crap show.... as expected.. looking forward to the other shows!

been rather bz since getting back to office after the 2 days (valueless) course. have to catch up with my regular reports. but seriously speaking, havent been working as hard as i should lah.. haha.. thats why kinda slow too! hehe

yesterday... had lunch with my boss and some other colleagues. and they were gossiping and discussing about affairs! and my boss said his wife is not worried coz a barking dog dun bite! whahaha... are you sure he dun bite???
then he took tissue from my colleague. its those kinda 3 ply thick hankerchief style. then he took out each ply and gave to the others.. then he said so thick... waste...
then i blurted out: oh.. thats how u got rich!
wahahahhahahaaaaa im funny huh?

then back in office... i got a sd card for my boss. using ak's membership price... and my boss said in front of every1: your gf buy for me 1!
(note: he was talking to AK)
then ak replied: now u know how important my gf is!
oppppssss... rite in front of every1... including 2 indo colleagues... oh man.... what ideas will they have???
i dont know how to react. and juz smiled and give a cranky expression... expressing: they are nuts.

today, tried to work hard, and really did to a certain extent... i was supposed to submit something to this guy. Hmmm.. lets give a nick to this guy, coz hes quite a character...
why? coz hes quite noisy... quite irritating.. with his US accent....
lets juz call him irritant for a start. i have not finish his work, hence i decide to act b4 he chase me.. so that it would seem to him that I am a responsible employee...
went over to him and put on my most sincere look: hey... i got a couple of things to do, and i havet finish the mvc report. I will give it to u by tomorrow ok?
irritant: no problem.. take ur time.... u can even give it to me on monday
me(trying to impress him further) said: hmmmm.. no.. i will try to give it to u by tomorrow ok
irritant: thanks.. no problem... finish ur stuff 1st.....
me (acting delight): Thanks!!!
wahahhaaa... i was thinking.. ok.. since u said monday is fine.. i will give u on monday! whahahahaa and i think he muz have tink im a responsible and bz worker! whahahaha.. well.. i am lah... juz kinda lazy too! :P

then tis fella came over to look for my boss to ask some things. then my boss brought him to me and said if hes not ard, he can ask me for things too...
mikey: u wan her mobile number anot??? but muz queue up lah
me: yaya..... pls go queue up 1st (and i pointed far far away)
stranger: wahhh... where huh (act like looking afar)
mikey: there... or u can ask him(he mean ak)
ak:depends on what kind of coffee u buy me.... lousy coffee.. u will get 2 digit queue number... starbucks coffee.... u will get single digit queue number....
me: wah!!!! how can u do that!!!!
ak: ya... sobc! wahahahhaa
stranger (to me): so how u find ur.... cubicle mate?
me smiled and errrr....
then ak said.... life is rosy here! she is the rose. and i am the grasss... our cubicle is a garden.. welcome to our garden!
waaaaahhhhhhhhh.... this ak!!!!!!!!!!!! really know how to amuse me man!

but 1 sad thing is... some1 moved behind me... and by saying some1 is an understatement. its a noisy woman!!!! die man! she used to sit abt 4 tables away and i can always hear her talk on the phone... now shes right behind me... imagine how my life will change!!! i dread having her around man1!!! sigh... what nick shd we give her....??? CSL???
sigh..... i dont like her........

find this tarzan is really a cute n childish guy... with his stints @ the course.. he kept saying stupid things...
a little background.. he is selling a product line, hence he need to push the sales people to sell his product line.
when we were introducing ourselves, he intro himself as chris, selling mfp... not supposed to be here today.. but here to watch over every1 and make sure u all sell my mfp!
then the instructor was asking us to think of a deal which we lose. then he said aloud: i dont know... coz i never lose any deals b4!
and he was saying... people buy bcoz of him!!!! they like him.. thats why they buy from him... all kinda nonsenses...

today he asked me to help him with another thing. then he was muttering in hokkien
tz:sibeh chui ming kia zho (english: so many things to do!)
me: ya lah... lui pai tan hor? (english: ya... $ hard to earn hor?)
tz: no... ur $ is not hard to earn.. mine is hard to earn!
me: no what.. my $ also hard to earn.. muz b bullied by u leh...
tz: oh... bully by me huh?

then i was working on his stuff.. enountered some questions so i went over and ask him how to get X.
tz: actually..i also dunno! ahahahahaa
me: wah.. then how i do!!!
then we figured out somehow...
then i asked him for the other countries
then he started complaining
all countries ar.. got different selling! how am i goin to rem all!!! (quite loud, til my boss stood up and see)
me: yaya.... ur job very tough (acting impatient)
mikey: jane, nex time u talk to chris... u muz also do these kinda things
then he walked over to tarzan and gave him a shoulder massage.....
me: wahahhaa.. yaya.. ok.. nex time......

you seee... tarzan is quite a clueless guy! wahaha.. quite funny.....

but anyway.. its friday tomorrow.... sunshine!!!!! rainbow!!!! friday im in love!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter