Janeism

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

bananas not in pyjamas

Today.. i am miss generous!! I bought goreng pisang for my dear colleagues! wahaha.. today only 4 person in office.. so quite ez to treat lah...:P
today theres old man, divorcee and tarzan, and san...

gave to them 1 each
old man: oh thank u so much
divorcee: thank you.....
tarzan: what? is this a bribe?
me: ya lah... u dun dare take?
eventually.. he stil take....

then few minutes ago.. he came to my desk and with a stern face
tarzan: so.... what did u do last week when we were in cambodia....
me: oh... i was very bz...... i tot i gave u a goreng pisang juz now already?
tarzan: ohh..... thats for it... ic... so.... last week u muz b very busy....... i can see that
me: ya... very bz.... everyday ot....
tarzan: ok.. i know last week u very bz.... but i dunno abt this week lah
me: oh... u need 1 more goreng pisang? i buy for u tmr ok?

zzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter