Janeism

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

wenpeda wenpeda wenpeda!

Yesterday, finally went for my long awaited chocolate fondue.... (damn.. i should have taken a picture to haolian )

Actually... my craving is long over. the craving started when i saw on tv a foodie program... and its like... 1 mth ++ ago... hahaha
but since my fren n me had made a pact to go eat.... we have to honoured our pact.... hence.....
off we finally go!
we went to swiss culture @ suntec... well.. the staff are nice.....
but then. i was suffering from minor migraine.. hence could not really enjoy the food....

we ordered a mixed grill which consist of chicken, lamb chop and potato wedges...
it was ok......... not as good as i had expected. my expectation was so damn high after seeing the number of awards it had won.. but then again... it maybe due to my migraine... lets be nice here....
i had a bite of the lamb chop, and i feel like vomiting! it got tis lamby smell.... yang shao wei.... and as my fren created "lamb bitchy smell". hehehe
yea.. i said... they shd have used a male lamb lah! not a bitchy lamb ok.. heheee

then the highlight of the nite.. choc fondue came........
oh well.. pretty good.. but.... its alrite......
total bill...$58!
me spent $30 for a not so delicious dinner.. well... i wunt go back there again...personally lah.. but i believe the food is goood! go try it! it has many awards u know! dun play play!

hmmm.... then.... took mrt home... on the train.. i kept hearing "wenpeda wenpeda wenpeda".. then i think about some1.......... hence i quickly go sms my bestmate!!! wahahaha
u see.... my bestmate roommate was msning me 1 day... and the 1st thing he said was "wenpeda wenpeda wenpeda" and asked if i understand.....
though i always hear it... but it never really register in my mind what it is... (later found out it means 999.. hehe)
and hence....... i called him... my indian prince... the prince who will give me lotsa gold and diamonds.. and make me the princesss!

So the magic code is... wenpeda wenpeda wenpeda!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter