Janeism

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

weasel me!

my fren juz told me "hey i got ur bag!"

I was like.... smiling and crying...
smile.. coz im goin to have this chio chio coach bag liao! yahooooooooooooo!
crying... coz $520 will be flying out of my bank account...

I dont know why... but there seems to be nobody interested in funding me at all! Why is that so? Has the society turned into such a callous 1 where nobody pity me anymore?? I mean.. hey.. im a contract staff... with no year end bonus... and i dun get to go on any company trip.... i dun have dental benefits... Why is every1 sooooo cold?????

Anyway, today I learnt that the scolding manager is leaving too! So in total, 3 person's last day is friday! This is quite shocking coz i never imagine that this scolding manager will leave.... came as a shock for me! Well.... I guess... mr chin is not ez to work with... who will be next?
hope not any1 from my direct dept......

Hmm.. life is soo good... nobody to watch me.. i can do anything and everything... hahaha
but i hope theres no hidden camera to spy on me.... else i think.. i will be the next in line to go! hahaha

I know i am terrible.. but.... this only happen like once per year.. so i need to treasure the rollin good times u seee...... life is short... treasure every moment....

Today went vivo for lunch.. and got my cutie hp pouch... it looks so damn cute.. and feels damn cute... coz its very cushioned... and i juz feel like touching and touching it.... feels sooo good.. and i was like holding on to it on my way home, continuously squeezing it... got some weird stares though.. they muz be thinking i am act cute aunty! hahaha
Let me describe a little... the fabric is like those of towel... its white based with yellow polka dots... and on it.. pasted a duck.. a bee.... and a flower... and theres a word saying.. Honey bee....
can u imagine???? well.. i know its better to show the pic... but i am plain lazy ok?

Ok.. then ventured to Page One.. and saw many dilbert books! Oh! i feel like getting them man!!! dilbert is funny.. i enjoy reading them!

Ok... xmas is coming... so in case ANY 1 of u out there is tryin to impress me with a pleasant xmas present surprise..... here is my wishlist....
1. Dilbert books (but dont get me way of weasel.. coz i got it already.. yawnz)
2. a soft calculator from action city... its really a soft calculator.. quite cute!
3. oh no.. i cant think of anything i want at the moment... anyway.. cash is always good lah...
in case u think i might not accept ang bao.. that is totally wrong...
angbao=red=xmas!
I welcome all big angbaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter