Janeism

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hardworking me

today... i worked very hard too....

today, suddenly have good feelings with my boss again... think maybe he is touched by my effort ... hehehe but then... i kena another task to do.... today spent whole day piaing it... havent finish.. tmr will continue... its a task ordered by ali! so mikey is quite kanchiong abt this...

however, since ali is not around... mikey went off early again!!! at abt 4.... n by rite.. i shd be sneaking off latest by 530.. but no.. i stayed til abt 610 today... while i was working .. i think to myself.. how i wish i stil got 4 more hours to work on...

WHAT!!!!??? am i out of my mind? gahahahaha seee... capricorn are born hardworking... last time.. i was just acting lazy... hehe

and then.... i got a sms from ak... he asked me how is my day without govt.....
at 1st, i did not reply him coz i was bz working, hence never check my hp....
then later he sent another msg to ask if i am awake... and we exchanged some messages.... hope i wunt kena international charge? Hmmm... what is he thinking? he also mentioned that he is having dinner alone... and having a person to sms makes the dinner better... i feel like asking him... why dun msg ur wife then?

hmmmmm... what is he trying to do????? and how shd i react???? I dont know... i really dont know if i should continue be friendly.. coz afterall.. he is a married man, and also a aunty killer! He might just kill me anytime!

1 Comments:

  • hmm.. looks like he's 'playing' with you..

    well.. it's a game you can never win.
    tread wisely
    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter