Janeism

Thursday, November 16, 2006

boring thur




Oh man... I bought the expensive dress! $139!! And today when i go try another time, i am not sooooo keen on buying.. coz maybe bcoz its new piece.. crumpled and all.. doesnt look too good.. but then.. i reserved it.... yes.. i know i have the rights not to buy... but my heart... my heart is like bent on buying it... hence... i bought it!

Here.. have a look.. i know the picture doesnt look too flattering.. but the fit is quite good.. coz right length.. and the flowy feeling is there... plus .. look at the bead details... it is well done ritE? i guess.. if i buy any cheaper version.. the beads will drop off 1 by 1... arrrrr.. well... i cross my fingers that this wunt drop off?

Plus.. there is a piece of cloth at the front of the dress... special rite? cheap dresss wunt have it rite? having it is no problem.. but making it look nice is... expensive!
btw... it can only be dry clean... damn.. when i read the label.. i sian 1/2! pls lah.. dry what clean!!!! sigh.. i hope my 130 is well worth it man.. let me wear for few years.. then spoil ok!

(let me comfort myself pls!)

Anyway, i love xmas!!! especially shopping during xmas... the paper bags that they give... they are like sooo nice... so season greetings... so holiday.... u juz feel like laughing like this......

Ho Ho Ho Ho! Merry Xmas!!!

today... i had lunch at straits kitchen! yes.. the hyatt hotel 1... and frankly, i wunt ever go back there again! I think i can find all the food in hawker centre.. why pay such a premium to eat there? I mean.. the food is not sooooooo yummilicious... its not bad.. but ... not to the extent of WOW!!!!! liao lui!

But anyway, today lunch is paid for by company lah.. lucky man.....

hmmm... well.. nothing interesting happen today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter