Janeism

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Freedom!

wooooooooo
today is the 1st day of my freedom!
Yes... as I blogged now, my team is in the air.... flying to.... a secret location (I shall not tell u its Cambodia for their safety)
And yes... I am trapped with juz 3 person.. 1 contract staff ( like myself) and 2 persons whose last day is this friday! Hahaha... so tell me... why did i ever turn up for work?
Well.. i would attribute it to my dedication and seriousness in performing in my job role!

Wahahahaha

Love this feeling of freedom.... love it!!! love it!!!
Am going for my super duper long lunch soon... vivo!!!!!! what time will i be back? should i bring my bag along so i can go home after lunch???

well... i would say... its not going to be an easy time for me either......
Yes, kinda stressed too.....
ok.... lunchtime soon!!!! I shall blog later! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter