Janeism

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

coach me!


today... last day of my mikeyless day... tomorrow, he will be back.. sobzzzz.... hope he wunt disturb me!

Today i worked quite hard too.... was working til so engrossed when at abt 11.45am, tarzan knocked on my cubicle and commanded me to go lunch.... ya.. hes always this arrogant MCP man!

Ok.. fine.... we went vivo....

In the car, I asked tarzan ...
Me: hows ur hk trip?
Tz: hmmm... not bad.....
divorcee: actually jane is asking why u never buy souvenier for us?
me: oh.. james know me the best
tz: i travel so often.... that i dont get souvenier liao... unless go very long....... etc
ak: then you should buy her lunch as compensation...
tz: ok.. no problem... what do you all want to eat?

And yes... we went asian kitchen, and got a free lunch again! hahaha

this tarzan is really a very impatient guy.. he quickly take orders... and when the waitress come get the order chit from us... he said...快去快回
crazy fellow! but tis is funny! hahaha

ak is still the sweetest.. he will ask if i can reach.. and took some stuff for the girls...

Tz suddenly say : wah.. now you n ak very good hor... like buddy now.....
me: of coz... we are cubicle mate now what

wahahahaa... i wonder what is he thinking.... anyway, tarzan is in very good mood today.. and he kept talk and talk... nonsense and all... everything..... maybe coz his boss is not around... hehehe

after our lunch, we went candy empire and toastbox to get some kopi. divorceee get all of us coffee! so nice of him...

then this tarzan start blabbering again... abt what kinda high class choco he eat... it has to be fresh.. he said those in candy empire are not chocolate.. they are juz candies....

wah say.. this guy.... damn yaya !

then while waiting for kopi, a fly flew near tarzan, then san commented "see.... u attract all the flies"
me: oh too bad it is not a bee.....
tarzan smiled and say... ok....................

then we went back... in the car... this tarzan talked alot again..... but before that, he said he wanna sleep liao...
tz: wake me up at 530...
me: no lah... 525.... u still need to go toilet
every1:laugh.... orrrrr.... thats what u always do!
tarzan: ooh.. no wonder always 515... i see.... u not at ur desk! hahahah

then asked me n san which schools we from .. and talked abt him... he was from boy school and say abt how he sian his 1st convent girl... etc... and he said now he is experienced and become complacent.

I feel like i havent knock off at 530 for very long liao. so at 530, i ran off.... wanna go coach boutique to see my bag.... Ok! decided to buy the bag.. coz i looked sooooo good with the bag! carry in hand= perfect.
Sling over shoulder=perfect....
this bag is simply mine! it is soooo me!!! it suits me sooooo much! i have no choice but... to buy it....
oh....$520...... flying away.....

then i went to see clothes.... alamak! spotted a dress which cost 139!!! i love it, and i THINK it looked rather nice on me (unless the mirror is a cheater!).... but it is soooo exp!!!
hence... i decide to reserve it... for 3 days...
I will cool down and think about it...
139 leh!!! but i can wear to joelyn rom, regina rom... and a weddding dinner next july...... so.. do u tink its worth it? hahaha
should i? or should i not? shouldnt i supposed to be saving $? sigh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter