Janeism

Monday, November 27, 2006

slaveried me!

Why am i blogging at this time of the day...?
The reason is..... I got no tv to watch!!!!!
According to my paranoid mama, when she turned on the power supply, there was an explosion to the cable box. Now the cable box cant be turned on... and the technician is only free on wednesday... so.. Hello to No-TV-life!
Sigh.....

Lucky tomorrow I am going out after work... so i wont ponder so much about my beloved tv...

Anyway, today the guys are supposed to be back.. but when I reached office ... only saw ali...
then ali came over and greeted me "morning jane". he was muttering about the other guys... then he mentioned that ak got me a souvenier from cambodia... he was the only one who still remember you.
Oh.... such a sweetie.... ak is....
And even ali knows about his sweetness.. geez.. i wonder if they talked behind my back!

Then divorcee came... with a oldman-looking wooden walking stick. He was limping.. i was kinda shocked..
he had sprained his foot in cambodia.. oh man.. so suay! and guess what? the walking stick was bought by AK! Hahaha... so funny... AK is such a sweety.... the walking stick was quite cute.. theres a dragon face on the holder there..... very old man looking! hahaha

then... got a sms from ak... asking me to call him... opps! I thought.... what he want?
then he called me ... he needs a favour from me! Anyway, he asked me to help fax some stuff for him...
Then halfway through... Ali called "Jane!"
I pretended not to hear and continue to do my work.
"Jane, come here!"
Ok... so i went over....
He was busy typing an email.. and i stood there patiently waiting for his order
then he took his hp and handed over to me.. ask me to read...
I was like huh? ask me to read ur sms? huh?? what he want?
apparantly, he wanna type the whole sms to his email, and he needed *me* to read it out for him to type....
oh my god!!!! hes crazy!! why does he call me over juz to help him read sms? cant he read himself???? does he think im very freee?????
when we finished, he was like saying.. oh.. the sms is so long and so small
me laughed and said.... ya.... sooo long

ok.. then went for lunch with san.. nothign exciting.....

then ak came with tarzan after lunch... ak repeatedly thank me for helping him... hes like such a sweety...
old man asked him" so pakistan acdept u?"
ak: oh yes.. thankfully..... with the help of jane!
Seee.. he credited to me! hehee
then he said hes bought something for me, but today forgot to bring out . I asked him what it is, and he said its a surprise!
woooooo... i am looking forward to my *surprise*! but tomorrow hes goin pakistan.. dunno when he wil be back.. hope he wunt forget abt my surprise!

Ok.. then ali came over again... he asked me to go get ink cartridge from our secretary. he was muttering abt not wanna walk past somebody. I was like.. huh? u dun wanna see who?
he actually dun feel like walking past mr chin! thus he asked me to get for him! whahaha.. he is abusing his power on me!!!! he bully me!!!!
hes abit cranky today! Why? is it something that he ate in cambodia?

Anyway, my secretary got me some stuff from cambodia too! 1 tee, 1 cloth, 1 cushion cover(i guess, havent open up yet) and 1 elephant figurine... so sweet of her too!!!!!

I never had a good look at tarzan, and when he came over to disturb me.. i was like... shocked! his hair was like very long.... he got fringe! what happened tarzan???
he was saying aloud asking how come theres a mango on his table? is it from some secret admirer...? then he walked over to my desk and asked me if i know....
then after that.. he told me to go cut it... with his silly grin...
me: u go cut urself lah
tarzan: i got no time for it!
me: i also got no time!

tarzan is forever busy..... or is it he is inefficient? hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter