Janeism

Monday, September 04, 2006

aunty killer

Today... I worked pretty hard... coz seems like my boss is seriously trying to get me to work... haha... ok.. I shall start to work hard from today onwards.....

Even planned not to go for lunch today to do my work... but presto! As every1 was in meeting, aunty killer hence jio me to go lunch together...

As i was bored and since his face was full of sincerity, I decided to go with him! He drives too.. free ride! Yipeeee.....
As I was getting my lunchbag ready, he even said... dont need to bring anything.. no need wallet too
:O
But I bring my wallet along...

He is such a gentlemen who would open the door for me..... Anyway, we went to Telok Blangah to eat chicken rice....
And yes, he foot the bill.... (but i intend to return the $ to him tomorrow... But I am sure he wont want to take the $, but as a formality mah...)
During lunch, he would take the chicken n veggie for me.... such a sweet guy.... He really treat people very nice........ He is such a pleasant guy.... no wonder mikey said he is a Aunty Killer.... girls (not only aunty) would be thrilled by him... kekeke but u wouldnt feel he is buayaing... it just feel that he is such a nice fellow...... thats the trick man

Hes nice!
But he will be travelling next week to US for 1.5 week... and 1 week to... Indo...
Oh.. i will miss him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter