Janeism

Saturday, July 15, 2006

sabotaged fishball!

Yesterday.... The day!
The day... I tendered!!! Yes.. leaving XXX in 1 month's time!!!
(YES!!!!!!!!!!!)

Wanted to tender at 925... but... there were lightning and thunder.. I am afriad I have to rasie my voice against the thunder, and may got strike by lightning...
hence... i postponed.. til after lunch...
I hate to be caught in such circumstances.... Its awkward... I feel sorry that I have to abandon my post there...... but... too bad!

After lunch.. went to talk to my big boss (yes, bypassing heewan who is supposedly my supervisor... but.. who cares right?)
Was in her office for like... half an hour....
Yes, she doesnt want me to go....

the things she said
I think you are one of the better performing newbies( thats why I was headhunteD!!! )
I think u fit into the culture here ( U should really read my mind! I fit??? No way!)
I think u r responsible, can handle the things here.. and u took initiative (arrrr.... thats why I was headhunted! Must I repeat myself again???)
Is there anything I can do to make u stay?( no.... unless u give me 3k per month? I can consider....?)
I think u can handle ur work very well though it was so messy and stressful (*smug*)

I told her.. i found better opportunity.... perm job(yes, I lied) and attractive pay(I lied too). I had a good working relationship with my boss there....

Blink!!!
What is it that pushed u here? Isit the work?
She kept probing me... til.. i got no choice......
I said... in the beginning, I was not given good training.. i was juz thrown 2 piles of paper and I am supposed to know everything myself. I know that CL is very busy.. yes.. she did try to guide me.... so i dont really blame her.. she is nice... i can always go to her when i got any questions and she will help me.

She then asked: then..... is... it....... yvonne?

My face crumpled... quite obviously to show her that .. shes got the point!

Hee wan came into the picture....
She:
I said "I am not very confident of my future boss"
WHY????
Hmm... i feel she is not approachable.... i dont have good working relationship with her... though we are in same team.. she dont take initiative to guide me... though we are in the same team.
She said: I realised that u n her dont talk much althoguh u r in the same team
Me: Ya... we dont talk much.. only when we need to.. then we talk...
She: so.. she will help u when u ask qn?
Me: oh yes... she will help if i ask her....
She: oh.. so u will prefer that she took more initiative?
Me: Hmmm.. yea... maybe..... (smile)

The end, she said: Its our loss.... wish u all the best! Anytime these few days, if u wanna change ur mind, i will return u the letter....

Hahaa.. i was being forced to sabotage her.... not that i purposely rat on her....

but .. she really got a problem...
my new colleague also feel that way! she is realy unapproachable.. and she like to DIAO people...(dig your eyes out then u know!)
She is lame!

But.. Yes!!! I am leaving soon.... sad to leave some of my colleagues.. (yes.. SOME only), the muffin.. and the hawker food...
Thats all!!!

Anyway, I am looking forward to my new job! I must make sure I perform there !!!
(hence, I have borrowed an EXCEL book to brush up my excel skills.... see the commitment and initiative I am taking.... What an outstanding employee I am!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter