Janeism

Thursday, July 13, 2006

my poor kor....

juz received an sms from my brother...
he said.... "tell mum dun mention i struck lottery.. my wife also dont know"

*faint*

it's sad to see that my brother has become so "secretive". I could understand why.. and i fully support his act.

He got this wife who like to spend $ and doesnt think about tomorrow... She likes to go out... and really think she is rich. Come on! U r not rich! Ur hubby is not that rich to support u lor!

My brother aint earning alot, and I know that he is now havin a hard time to support the house and all the expenses... it's really not ez to build a home.. trust me on that.... that why... i am not very interested to build a house from scratch. Nex time if i married, I will insist to live in the parents house! Haha! I cant imagine dealing with the housing loans, renovation loans.. and all the bills! My $ will all fly away!

Anyway, back to my sis in law... My brother's life have really taken a downhill.. and I dont know how long he can tahan.. or rather, when will my sis in law wake up her idea. My brother is doing most of the houseworks! Last time, he dont even need to lift a finger to help out in houseworks.. now.. he gotta do the houseworks on top of his job.... Even my heart ache for him.....
Now he talked like an uncle, dont like to go out.. and always mentioned to my mama that he is too tired to go out...

So I say... we really gotta open our eyes big to find the right spouse..
As a woman, pls do ur part as a wife. Traditionally, a wife is suppose to service the hubby.. ok... now the role has diluted, but... u need to have the gist of it!
As a man, pls... show u manliness and command ur wife to mop the floor!

Sometimes when I am chatting with my mama.. and we were like discussing... My brother only upset his life with such a wife.. sometimes we wish he dont marry.. juz live with us.. the 4 of us can live happily too....

I agree.....
Hope my brother will be strong enough to take it.. jia you kor!
and can some1 pls wake up my sis in law??????????????

p/s: I feel like buying those standing iron for my bro.. so he can iron his clothes easier..... yes.. my poor bro iron his clothes himself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter