Janeism

Sunday, February 10, 2008

gong xi fa cai!

Hapy new year people!!!

Yea but no but yea but... i know its 4 days late.... but it's still chinese new year rite?
It lasts for 15 days ok...
so.. GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!

Time flies... the holiday gonna be over real soon... tomorrow have to get back to life and work hard already... no more lame excuses like... in cny mood... argh!!!!

So hows my life recently?
Well.. i dont know..... but a new perspective in my life has surfaced......

no longer do i want to be the bummer.... the slacker... the person with no ambition but to live happily day by day....

Nono!!! I am gonna change!

I WANT TO BE A USEFUL PERSON!

hENCE, i have decided to look out for job which is more value added....

I have enjoyed enough of my life for the past few years with no ambitions and dreams in my life. My days were spent in a nutshell... slacking away...

Anyway.. i am now lookin for HR jobs.... as i think this is sometime i will enjoy... and hopefully will.. and hopefully.. my passion for life will be sustained for some times...
u know how my fire just die that easily.... but..... then.. the fire has already been burning for weeks..... there is hope!!

Whats more... this year seems to be a good year for me...
i mean for people born in the year of goat... yesterday was @ river ang bao.. and the cai shen ye said... goat is the number 1 animal this year!
oh my god!!!

and i was watching tv the other day, and they were saying my horoscope.. capricorn is quite lucky this year....
oh my god!!!
this is MY year!! it's gonna be ME!

And my life long dream... something which I will never ever forget.... and will yearn for it... with much hope... especially this year....
ANG BAO DRAW!!!!!

money money.. give me money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter