Janeism

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

moley me

its still miles away from weekend... ya... still have to lead a bitchy life... i mean.. a dog.. and im female.. hence a bitch...
anything wrong????

workwise... no comments....

funwise... today... went lunch with tarzan and ak and sang... went to eat the lor mee....
and the guys were entertaining us with tales of their own... i hope i dont look too bored... i really tried my best to look with much anticipation of whatever they gonna say.. but you know.. im easily distracted... even by a bird flying pass... and some of their tales aint really within my scope of interest.
then they talked abt this joker who choked on his tonge piercing... joker who choke... so ryhmes!
anyway.. ak commented that those people who pierced are just lacking of self esteem.. hence need to show it... and he continued
people like us do not have such problems... see.. like u have a mole.. and u r not afraid to flaunt it.
my eyes opened wide! why suddenly involves my mole!!!!
ak's nephew who joined us for lunch, coughed out.. and every1 pengz....

thats just so AK lah... everything is good.... even my mole! hehehe
then tarzan said the mole at that position is tiko... especially if got hair growing out
then me added: ya... and i always walk around with a birdcage...
wahahahhaa

lucky my mole dun have hair growing out... erm... i hope it will remain like this... small and hairless.

tarzan is full of crap today... and he came over to talk heart with me...
i mean... he asked me a very difficult question
tz: who do u tink is the most irritating person in hp?
me: huh? u mean beside you?
tz: haha.. why must be beside me?? i mean.. who u find irritating?
me: who huh.... if excluding you.. hmmm.. i dont know.. very hard leh.... i need to go home and think abt it. what abt u?
tz: my boss...
me: 2nd irritating leh?
tz: what 2nd irritating? ooh.. i know.. the service people.. they damn irritating 1....

and another coll came over and join in our conversation. she was astonished to learn abt tarzan's age! coz he really look younger than his actual age.... nearing 40s... omg!
she was asking him how come he is still single? he is good looking, got careeer....
me: coz no gers is good enough for him
tz: coz im not good enough.. all the gers are too good for me...
coll: how come u dun have a girlfriend?
me: he dun have a gf. 1 is an understatement... he has gfSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
tz: ya... you are rite. 1 is an understatement.. i have gfSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
blah blah.. and its time to go back to work
b4 i left, i wished him happy birthday
he asked: wheres the birthday kisses?
me: how many u want?
tz: no lah.. just joking.. just jokin... SOBC ok.....
me: oooh.. ok... after office hours lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter