Janeism

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Made in Singapore

I am now watching NDP on tv... the fireworks and stuff... and am so proud to be Born and Raised in Singapore...

I especially love the parts where they display the various vehicles from air, sea and land... such majestic views...
My dad was saying: singapore so rich.. we have everything so nice

yes... i agree... and i would dedicate the success of our nation to our outstanding leaders.. we got 1 of the greatest leaders, in my opinion. Without them, what will we be? Look at our neighbouring countries, why are we 1 step ahead of them? Because we have received great leadership...

And while watching the NDP, i couldnt help but notice the radiant smiles from the spectators (my fellow countrymates). They look happy, and simple. Their smile look as if they come from the bottom of their hearts. It is so simple. They are genuinely happy to celebrate the nation's birthday and also happy to be witness such spectacular performance. Happiness can be that simple.
If i am there, i will be smiling radiantly too! Grrrrrr.... why didnt i win the tix!?

Hopefully next yr, i will be lucky enough to win some tix... and watched with my special someone... ?

But i would like to highlight something.....
i hope they will come out with more catchy, simpler songs... remember those songs from the 80s?
Count on me Singapore
Stand up for Singapore
One people, One Nation, One Singapore
We are Singapore

These tunes... are simply unforgettable and every1 is able to sing.. but songs from these days... hard man.. especially this year's. I really dont know how to sing man...

Pls take my opinions into consideration!!!! and maybe honour me with a seat in NDP 08?

I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter