Janeism

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturdays......

Yes!!
Weekend here again!

How time flies huh... it feels like juz yesterday that i used this line.....

hmmm.. start with a sad sad news...
my friend's mum has passed away due to brain cancer... sigh...... hope she will rest in peace....
and every1... treasure the people around you.. and live like today is ur last day....

ok.. on a happier note... ali has been so nice to me recently!

he just came back from Athens... and he got me a present!!
in front of every1, he said : i never get any presents for u guys, except jane!
hmmm.. he gave me a very chio magnet... and he said thats the only thing he can afford there... ahhaha

Yesterday, he came over and disturbed me... he came over and said to me: so next week u will be all alone..
(coz nex week my whole dept goin for kick off trip... yes!!! NO gahmen for me! yahooo! reporting to work late,... super long lunches.... early dismissal...... for 3 whole days!!!! Yahoooo!!!)
Then i replied: dun worry... i will take care of things here!
then he said: help me look after my rubber bands ar!!
hohoho... his rubber bands... hes quite crappy huh???

Then i think i added... dont worry.. i will turn up for work 1...
then he turned to old man and said... remember to call her desk and check
wahahaha.. then i said.. dun worry... my boss already asked him to do that..... ( you see... the previous day, my boss asked old man to help him to call my desk to check that i am at work... in office... hehee)
then james asked me... u know abt the call forwarding function rite?

hehehe... am i gonna be a mia-er???

Then he saw the few bottles of chewing gum on james/mine desk... came over and eat.. then he saw my brother's brochure of corporate gifts... and he was flipping...
then i told him its my brother's... then he said... ask the guys lah! they got funding....
chris is having event.. then he call chris to order from my brother! then he said... juz ask these ah peks lah!!!
then i said.. which ah pek? here so many ah pek
then he point towards james... and chris direction.. ahhaha

then he was like so supportive.... asking them to order from my brother...

then i thrusted the brochure into chris face....
then chris said: oh.. so now im ur good friend lah?
me: yes!! u r my buddy!!!!
chris: hahahaha... this kind of people ar.......
then he looked at the brochure and said... nothing amused me

grrrrr......

anyway.... this is my brother's company www.ps1online.com.... i think the gifts look great! If any1 need any corporate gifts.... pls contact me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter