Janeism

Friday, May 25, 2007

i love mikey!

today... bad day... coz migraine attack again.. sigh
when i woke up.. the pain was nagging me.. but i think i better go work...
and my brain was so affected that i actually forgot to bring my hp out...
1st time....
not really 1st time... but i was already on the bus when i discover it.. too late for recovery plan... hence went office hpless.....

reached office.....feeling migrainy n nasueous... but i still manage to look radiant... thanks to the new make up base i juz bought @ the sales! hahah....

Anyway, later sang discovered i wasnt feeling well... and told mikey about it..

then later mikey msn me and asking me why do i look so glum... have i quarrelled with my bf?
Then i replied him.... no bf.. how to quarrel???
then told him i having migraine and feeling nauseous....hes very nice... told me to go home if im not feeling well...
then he told me to go puke on francis and hint him
i was puzzled... what hint him leh?
then i replied i prefer to puke on him
mikey: why
me: hmmm.. personal preference
and he was so excited abt his new big big lcd monitor...

then he walked past... and said " i hate to see such sian faces!" then later he soften down and asked me to go off 1st....
so nice of him...
then he came over and gave me a massage... seriously!
he massaged my head... and my shoulder awhile...
then i asked him how much do i need to pay him?

hes been really nice...
1. he ordered a lcd monitor for me.. the monitor came today.. but i was too sick to set it up.. then he later tell ak to help me set up.. said i very xiaojie 1...
but im not lah.. juz that im feeling sick.... and i wasnt very keen on the so big screen...

2. he converted me from agency contractor to etw... and etw is also a contractor.... no big changes.... but still.. its an effort by him! I think i have 2 more days of leaves?

3. his care and massage....

I would lay my life for him!!!
the best boss ever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter