Janeism

Thursday, May 24, 2007

shower me with your gifts

it's been long!
havent got the motivation to blog recently... too lazy, and too busy spending my $ away!
My god... wanna share my sorrows? i just spent $700+ paying my credit card bills, handphone bills, internet and cable tv bills... 700 man!!!
Yest I blew $233 on loreal sales!!
the day before... i blew 102 @ robinsons...
not to mention last week, i spent abt 180 @ marks n spencer + borders

now.. im really disgusted with myself for my spending POWER... i think im really powerful! Guess its time for me to tame down... no more shopping! Stay at home and read my books!
but did some1 mentioned that GSS is comin tomorrow????
(GSS=GREAT Singapore SALES)

past few days had been having a great deal of time man... coz my whole team is away... so i got no gahmen for 3 whole days!!!!
Day 1: reached office at 10... went for lunch@ taka @ 1130.. come back at 3+... went home at 545
Day 2: reached office @ 1030, went lunch at 1145.. come back @ 2+.. go home at 415
Day 3: reached office at 945, went lunch at 1115.to loreal sales.. come back @ 430, go home at 630...
my god.. i hope nobody i know in office read this man.. else i will definately be shown to the door...
but then.. its good enough that i turned up for work everyday ok!

that day, 1 of my AEC colleague asked me to go her place to choose gifts... yes... took many many things... tee shirts, pens with lights, radio disguised as handphone, themubdrive, bags... wooo... great deal of things man!!!

Then today.. got some gifts from their trip.
1KG of cashew nuts! 1 kg ok? dun play play!!
a tee, 1 cap, 1 laptop bag... and lotsa chewing gum from james...

die man.. juz becoz i have a bit of gums on my desk.. that people thought im a gum addict.. and they kept feeding me with gum..., honestly,,... i dun really fancy gums... but people give.. i take...
i guess there r like 10 bottles sitting on my desk now! haha! but of coz... my kind colleagues will help to finish up... me is juz like a warehouse for them to stock up..... :(

Then this morning, reached office and saw a pack of stuff lying on my desk... its a polar curry puff.... the feeling is really good.. to have breakfast lying there for me..... but i dont really know who is the kind soul..... never go investigate.... but i guess its AK... who else is so kind....
how i wish i have a secret admirer who will plant breakfast on my desk everyday... opps.... too direct!

it's been good these days.. and tomorrow is friday... lets party!!!
cough cough

p/s: have been coughing only at nites.. for few nites already.. hate it... caused me disturbed sleep... and daytime im fine... what the fish man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter