Janeism

Monday, March 19, 2007

who missed me?

Sorry! Havent been blogging for quite some times.... lost my passion once again.
Yea yea... i have been getting some feeback from my fans that they are distressed coz they cant read my life..... i am so sorry ok?


Whats up with my life last week....? nothing worth mentioning til friday. Friday was in a happening mood... hence went out with my friends to chill out... @ holland v... wow.... its happening man!!! I wished i feel happening more often.... chilling out is life man!
then saturday, went to orc til late too.. though not so much of chilling out.....

today...... im on a course... target account selling... in fact, today and tomorrow..... its not really relevant to me... coz its more for the sales people... and my boss sent me there so i can know more...
but i seriously dun think i absorb anything! they are juz wasting their $!
it's @ a hotel in orchard... and the feeling of goin orchard.... is nice....... and i managed to catch 40 winks too!!! is it 40??? hmmmmm

i was late! supposedly, it is to start at 830, but i tot its 9.. hence i only reach at 9... and this woman said.. every1 is waiting for u
damnzzzzzzz... so paisay.....

we had our teabreak and during teabreak, i hung around tarzan. well.. from my team, theres only tarzan and ak and myself... and as usual... ak is out puffing... lucky tarzan doesnt puff... so we were bioing the other meeting's food... and they had much more interesting food than ours! it was a gahmen meeting at the other side... and tarzan asked me to go get the food for him... of coz i refused... then later, he went over and queued up for their food! wahahhaa... and he brought back and haolian to every1 abt his food! hahaa hes quite cute today....

then lunchtime.... i was quite alone coz.... nobody i really know.... then i sat at a table by myself... (woooo.. so pathetic!)
then the very nice ak came over and sat with me! he said he dun wanna leave me alone... oh.. what a nice guy he is.... then tis tarzan walked past us and commented: why are the 2 of u together??? subsequently, a philippines and tarzan joined us....

then teabreak again..... this time.. our teabreak was better than the gahmen meeting 1... wahahahaha
oh then finally,,, the course end for the day! and he gave us homework to do! but... i dont think im doing man..... yawnz... im too tired to do it!

this nicely ak offered to help me with my lappy.... as it was quite heavy and since he offered and since he wasnt carrying anything, i let him carry...
then we went jumbo seafood and had a seafood feast. gosh! the crab claw was gigantic!!! and of coz.. yummy!!
this ak sat beside me, and with him around... i feel so safe....
coz i wil get all the food.. wahahaha.. he will make sure he kiap everything for me... thats how gentlemen he is.
theres tis vietnam guy who kiap prawn for the ladies( theres only 2 ladies, fyi). then the guys commented that ak got a competitor(in term of gentlemen-ness). then suddenly, ak called the vietnam guy and showed him a peeled prawn... and he put on my plate! whahaahaha.. he peeled a prawn for me!!! that was quite funny! haha
then tis tarzan started to blabbering nonsense like... ask me to be careful of ak... dunno what ulterior motive he has. i drank some beer juz now, and ak dun drink beer... then tis tarzan was saying.... oh very dangerous.... wait i drunk.. and ak no drunk... then very dangerous... that was the reason why ak dun drink....
wahahaha.. then tarzan go comment to my boss to be careful of me and ak....
my boss said: they are both adults. they can do anything they want after 530
wah kaozzzzzzzz..... this mini boss of mine...... haiyooo.... damn cock.

then... its time to go home.... me and another lady wanted to take mrt home... but this ak insisted that we take cab home so we can go back earlier and rest... so fine, we were tempted to take cab anyway....
so ak went with us to wait for cab.... waited quite long....
finally a cab come.... and this ak pushed $20 to me.... asked me to pay for the cab.......of coz i pushed back the $, but he persisted... then i took the $.....
oh man.... hes.... so nice right? but tmr i gonna return him the $, but i guess he wunt take it back 1.....
i wished more of such gentlemen like ak will appear within my vinicity... pleaseeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter