Janeism

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Caution!



Hmmm.. I suspect some1 in heaven read my blog....

See!! It did not rain today!! after reading my blog.... hehehe

well.. i should make more wishes on my blog... like.... let me win 4d... coz i am.... poor? let me find my prince charming.. coz ... i am.... old?

Anyway, look at the picture!!! its the xmas pressies i got for my dept! hahaha.. cute huh? funny messages.... on those toilet signs... kekeke.. but its not that big lah.. its for the desk 1.. and i specially chose the messages directed at specific people.

My fave is for Ali... which says :Caution coz i am the boss. thats why"

So coool huh???

what interesting pressies i got for my lucky colleagues! but i havent receive anything interesting yet.. sigh... why cant there be more interesting people (like me) on this planet?

These few days... i realised.... human are such selfish beings..... including some of my friends...

"it is always me! about me! everything is about me! "

Do u realise that when u r talking to some1, u are always talking about yourself?

Sometimes its quite frustrating.. why is every1 so self centred? do u have to only talk about urself? what u do? what u achieve?

sickening... when im in good mood, i will entertain u lah

if im not in a pretty mood, i will ignore everything u say! hahaha the more u wanna discuss with me, the more i dont talk! hehehe

Pls go read Dale Carniege( or dunno what is his name)... and u would have read that to make people like you, you need to be concerned about other people... if u r always self centred, in the end, nobody will like u!

pls lah.. u r in this world to bring joy to people.. not to bring agony to people! arrgghhh... why am i surrounded by such gugu people???!!!!

i think im too nice a person to accept all sort of nonsense from these people, thats why i attract all gugus. damn! i should learn to screw them upside down so that they wunt dare talk about themselves!!! but well... after so much good deeds on this earth.... i really think i wil go heaven and be angel next time. =)

leave me alone! i am having pms now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter