Janeism

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Full House



Just finished watching the last episode of Full House... I love the show! Pretty actress... cute actor... and beautiful ending... with dramatic storyline..... this is 1 of the very FEW korean shows which I enjoyed... made me feel like goin out to buy the dvds... coz actually, i didnt manage to catch all the episodes...

previously, I hate this Rain... dont know why he is able to charm soooo many people...
After watching the show, I know why... he is sooo cute! He got a nice physique... and sexy lips... and great complexion.... hes cute! and hes coming singapore for a concert soon! The most expensive tix is S$888!!!! No, im not that crazy over him... but i wouldnt mind a free tix to watch him.. hahaha.....

and the actress... song hui qiao...... she is damn pretty! from all angles... with curly or straight hair... she look soooo good!

OH man.. this show make me wanna fall in love too.... i need a broad shoulder like Rain's to lean on too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter