Janeism

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

happy...

today.. had quite a "fun" day at work.... both professionally and socially...

professionally coz i sent alot of emails to chase people.. damn.. im quite paisay to be chasing them like this... i wan this.. i wan that.. i need this... give me by tmr....
i am like a newbie tyrant who makes their initialy peaceful life into chaos. last time they used to have so good life with nobody checking on them. Now, with me..... they not goin to have it ez.. but then again... not i want lah.. its all my bosses... im juz a messager.....
hope they dun blame me! and cooperate with me pls!!!

ok.. socially....
ximen came into office with this pang pang kopi.... and he kept asking me to smell it....
today somehow he wore something smart (but i didnt notice it leh.... still look the same to me)
then msian sAID.. Wah... today u look very smart
ximen: u mean always im not smart?
msian: no..... everyday smart... today smarter
ximen: hahaha... sales men talk!

then later... tarzan came over to find me.... and asked me some powerpoint questions... but sadly.... i am unable to answer him again... damn.. im such a lousy fellow!
then he said he wil need to ask my boss ....... why he hire me!
argh!!!! hahahahaa

Today... i didnt have lunch! Ya... fasting... haha.. simply no appetite to eat... especially when i think abt canteen food.. and also... nobody around to jio me out for lunch... except tarzan...

then finally i decide to go canteen to get a coffee . So i went over and asked tarzan if he wanna get anything from canteen... wah! I made the 1st move leh!!!! soooo friendly of me sia!!!!! I think hes kinda touched.... nearly dropped his tarzany tears... kekeke

then ximen came back and he said happily to me : I am back!!
me: errrrr ( and i acted hesistant)
ximen: what? r u goin to say i didnt know you were away... kns!

then awhile later, he came over and talked to ximen, and shunbian talk abit to me.... i got to know....... he is from which secondary school! hahaa! he said chinese was his 1st language... wow!!!!

then ximen offered him a candy.... and he took it without thanking
ximen: a thank you will be good...
tarzan: what? only a sweet and u expect a thank you?

then he jio ximen to go home... or to drink kopi.. then ximen shoot him
ximen: u meet ur numbers already ar?
tarzan: i jump up and down also still the same mah.... doesnt mean i stay in office 24 hours.. then my numbers will come in.....

aiyo.. tarzan is back to his normal self!!! he is out of his pms period! hahahaa... last week he was bad....

Tell u all a joke from old man.... He said he used to work for this boss... once he was late for work.... then when its time to knock off, he went off early( or punctual). His boss saw him and said : so you dont want to be late twice a day huh?
Wahahahaa......... get it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter