Janeism

Friday, October 13, 2006

tgyif

I juz have a new discovery!!! my counter is gone too!!! I can no longer track how many fans come to read abt me... booohoohooo... til i am hardworking enough to installl it again.......
sigh.... sometimes... i really hate my itchy hand.....

oh well... its friday, and i am on mc... what else can i complain abt?
enjoy the weekend! will blog later...:P

The later time is here!
Yesterday nite, I had a terrible sleep. I woke up a few times to sooth my runny nose... kept getting up and down to get tissue and stuff into my nose , and throwing the soiled tissue away..... ewwwww....
Due to my busy nite, i hence decided... to take mc!
So in the morning, i smsed AK as I only got his number in my hp (bcoz i helped him with a task before...).
Me: Hi.. Jane here.. I am on mc today. If any1 ask for me, can you help to tell them? i have sms mikey but can u email him coz i am afraid he did not receive my sms. Thanks
AK: Ok, no prob. I'll email the whole team that you dont feel like coming to work today ;)
Me: huh..... dun sabo me la.... tell them i am very very sick ok?
AK: Just kidding la! i will email mike. actually i want to treat you to lunch today but....
Me: Actually huh... actually i also feel like going work today but.... actually u stil can treat me next week... hehe... thanks for your help.
Ak: ok, so we will go for lunch next week ok? you have a rest and recover well. have a great long weekend.

Haha... AK is quite funny huh! tryin to scare me somemore... and next week... i will have free lunch agaiN!! paisay man!!!!

Yesterday nite, I had a few dreams somemore!
1. I dreamt I am partoring with tarzan!! wahahaha am i thinking too much about him???
2. I got lost in a shopping centre. Am i still thinking of shopping at night?
3. I suffered miscarriage! HUh!!! In my dream... i even told my mama... impossible..... i dun have bf.. how can i be pregnan?
wahahhaa... what funny dreams......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter