Janeism

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Idolisation.. you are a fan too!

Yesterday, the PSI reached the highest of 150! Unhealthy range!!! so bad!! My throat was hurting and my eyes too... But is it the haze or heatiness? I am not sure, but I would like to join in the rant about the haze damaging our health! Hehe
And today surprising, the sky is clear! The PSI in the morning is only 27! What happened last night which cleared the haze? I think God loves Singapore, thats why it decided not to punish us any longer. It aint our fault at all that the Earth is heating up. The country involved should really look into the matter.... Why do they like to burn the trees at the same time? Maybe they can do it family by family? the haze wont be that bad huh? Arrrr... No...! I mean.. they shouldnt be burning the innocent trees at all!

Speaking of god..... Just now while I was having lunch at Crystal Jade La Mien, there was these 2 person beside us having their lunch and a chat. Both of them kept talking about their god (I shall not reveal the religion, but a little hint, they must have just finished their SUNDAY session). They were talking about how great their god is... saying what their god eats and drink with sinners. He is setting an example for his followers... (Attention: So their religion can drink huh!!!! OIC!!!!) And saying what there are many people imitating him. Must be aware of posers. What when the world comes to an end... blah blah blah............

I nearly flipped my table over at them! I wanted to scour them with my xiao long bao's juice and slap them with my spicy la mien! Lucky they went off quite fast... lucky for them I mean!

They idolise their god! Just like how I idolise my ZChen. They think their god is best, just like I think ZChen is the best singer. They think their god is great, just like I think ZChen is great!
So its the same! There are many people around the world who has an idol, just like me!
But the difference is... my idol is a real person.... their idol .... is there really such an element?
So dont say I am childish anymore... I idolised something which is realistic as opposed to millions who idolised the "air"...

I think its really funny that soooo many people are sooo into that religion. They think that their god creates everything... and they rely on their god alot... When bad things happened, they take it as a "challenge" sent by their god. When something good happened, they think their god blessed them. Why? Why are they so obsessed with their religion? Dont they think that whatever happened, it is themselves who created them? Anything happened, god must be behind them.
I think its totally wrong.....
I am strong, hence I dont need a belief to tell me there is a god like theirs behind supporting me.... I am strong enough to handle the real life. If you are strong minded, you dont need a god behind you. To me, religion is something like a belief which can give u some assurance (some, and not all!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter