Janeism

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gents...

Today.. I finally meet my big boss (I shall nick him as Ali). He is quite cute looking!! Looks like mixed blood....
My cute Mikey sms him to ask him to introduce himself to me (although yesterday he told me and another colleague to introduce myself to Ali).
So in the morning... the cute Ali approached me and introduced himself. I had my doubts about him coz seems like my colleagues are quite scare of him... mentioning the stress when he is back... But he seem "friendly" enough... He asked if I have worked in hp b4 coz i look familiar (:O) I dont remember seeing him b4... Cute guy.... I never worked in an office with lotsa well dressed guys... so this is quite an... enjoyable experience. Haha!

Juz now when i was going off to catch the shuttle bus, I did something ridiculous!!
I was walking very fast as I am afraid I will miss the shuttle bus... so walk walk walk.... turn... striaght.. walk....
Then a door appeared in front of me.. and without looking hard, I opened the door ( It is supposed to lead me to the exit door to the lift lobby)
When the door opened... I was shocked... coz I do not see the lift lobby setting...
Instead... Its toilet setting...
OPPS!!! Wrong door! I was really shocked... and I looked at the door... The word "GENTS" stare back at me.
WHat!!!! I opened the door to a Gents!!!
Lucky there was nobody in the loo... Else imagine what would happen? I would have seen his precious... and imagine the embarrassment if i were to see him in the office....
Example...
Seen mr X's precious.
Mr X (when we walked past each other): oooohhhh.. this is the ONE who have seen my precious!
Me: blushed......

I am lookin forward to Friday lunch!! Coz I be going to tp to buy the yummy muffins... and treat my collleagues here.... Hope they will be impressed by my muffins.... I am shortlisting the candidates to receive my muffins.. hehehe

Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter