Janeism

Monday, August 28, 2006

Happy Lunch

Today is Monday again... so fast...Another long week to go....

As I was issued a "warning" to go office earlier as my big boss will be back from travelling... hence.. today.. i reached office at 8.26am!!! And I was the earliest bird in office! And whats worse is.... my big boss never turn up for work today!!! Chey!!! Waste my time! This morning I was rushing like mad to get out of my house by 730am...

Today I had my lunch with my department people... 1st lunch together... haha
They are really XXX bunch of people! Really very "Sales" people....
(a little background... my department consist of about 6 sales guys)
Its very entertaining to hang around them... and their mouth are so sweet amidst the rubbish they churned out...
We were in the car when they start discussin about girls... (sweat) and this guy (my boss said he is a auntie-killer!) suddenly said " Who is prettier than Jane"
There was about 5 second of silence... coz we dunno what he was talking.... then we oooh.....
*blushed*..... though I know hes talking cock... I feel quite happy also lah.. u know how girls like to hear nice things... hehehe

Then my boss tried to let me join in the conversation by asking me to ask this "tarzan" (another colleague) questions... like... does he wear boxer shorts or brief (sweat!!), what is his fave color (he said pink is his fave color coz I was wearing pink cardigan..) and this tarzan ask me if i have found my tarzan...

Hahaa... their way of talking is hilarous.. its quite fun to hear them talk... but i did not talk much...coz dont know to what extent should I go.... coz they kept talking "dirty" and they are constantly checking out girls!

When I 1st saw the "Aunty killer", I was thinking.. why? He is not handsome....
But after the lunch... I know why.... He got a honey sweet mouth... and he seemed very attentive to the people around... and very gentlemenly.....

Guys... you all should learn to be like this!!! U will get a long queue of girls.. even if you are not handsome..... A gentlemen wins half the battle...

Hahaa... as I told my boss: Lucky I am not an aunty!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter