Janeism

Thursday, August 31, 2006

TGIF soon!

Yes! tomorrow is Friday!! the long awaited Fridayyyyyyy!!!!Yippeeee... tomorrow is muffined Friday... I am so excited.... hope they will be full of praise for me for bringin them such yummy muffins! hehehe
And maybe some1 might propose to me?

Hahaa... today is another happy day at work...
I moved back to my original seat (and stayin put there forever) and my neighbour was saying.." oh.. u r back..."
Me: Yes... forever....
He: Oh no.......
Me: HUH? What did u just say?????
He: I mean Oh.... wow... great!
Me: mmmmmmmm

the owner of the seat i took yesterday then walked past and commented why i never sit there.. is it because of what ximen said yesterday?
(well.. for your info.. let me update what happened....
I was sitting at this desk of some1 who had moved away.. but his belongings are still here.. and inclusive of his wedding pic.. and his children pic...
So Ximen was askin that guy to move away his stuff.... coz he feel bad for me...
people will think i have 2 kids and I am married... n i dont even look like the bride in the pic!
Wahahahhaa)

Then mikey said... sit there safer.. beside a father-to-be is safer (My neighbour's wife is pregnant!)
Then i said.. oh.. got kids then safe... then u very not safe....
Then tarzan walked past... n ximen was saying i should move beside tarzan... both of us are single... maybe we can........ (*blush*)
Then I made a nasty joke....I said: I think he need to work harder right?
Tarzan then said... wow.. havent start already kena f-ed... ok! U dont come near me!

Today lunchtime. .. i didnt went out for lunch... my dept did ask if i wanna go with them.. but i rejected them... coz i feel sometimes... i am so extra... they need to check girls out.. and me being there aint too convenient... so... i am cool! I lunch in!
Then this Ali saw me there.. and asked if I have lunch partners?
I said Yes!! no problem.... (though i really dont have lunch partner...)
I dont wanna lunch with him... if there's any chance...
Then he said.. if you dont have lunch partners.. u can go lunch with the guys... though they are assholes... they are quite nice...
Woooooo.. he said they are ASSHOLES!! waahahahahahahaha
what a funny Ali too!!!

kekekeke... my colleagues are sooooo cute!!!!

2 Comments:

  • ha...seems dat u r much happier 2 work @ ur old company..XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 AM  

  • Yes yes... I really am... now i dont dread going to work... even though its 830! hahahaa

    By Blogger Jane, at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter