Janeism

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lucky me

Today is 2nd day of my new work... Still.. I have nothing to do... But I am very happy... I dont know... when I stepped in the office, I feel very comfortable and contented... UNlike my previous job where I think about leaving on the very 1st day, here.. I simply feel...... happy....

I am really lucky to have such a nice boss.... who always give me good lobangs.....
Yesterday as I got nothing to do.. he asked me to go for early lunch.... so I went lunch at 1130! I went Tiong bahru... and he even gave me a ride... though it is along the way lah... hehehe

Then... I went home a little earlier as I simply got nothing to do... hes fine with it too! Earlier.. he even go tell the other manager that I am PRETENDING to work... coz he knew i got nothing to do.. but to stare at the notes on my table...

Today I was supposed to go take photo for my employee pass at 930am at another location which require some travelling by bus. He told me to go direct there... hence I only start work at 930! muahahaa....
then went to look for some of my former colleagues.... and ended up chattting til quite late... then I sms my boss telling him i will be back after lunch... hes ok with it! Oh sooo nice!!!

When I returned to the office... he gave me a wide smile (plus a wink). He is sooo ok with my outrageous behaviour!!
Then another manager suggested to ask another guy to help move some boxes from my seat (ya.. my seat was loaded with stock... like a storeroom). And my boss actually came and moved the boxes for me! I was sooooooooo touched... coz I could actually live with the boxes.. they were heavy boxes.... and im so touched by my boss exerting his expensive energy for me.....

then.. he spotted me with a lousy chair... and he quickly offered his better chair to me....

Oh man! I have such a gooood bosss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am lucky!!!
Mikey hurray!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter