Janeism

Saturday, September 02, 2006

muffin girl

Its Weekend!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeee

So what happened on a TGIF?

As planned, I went to TP to buy the muffins... 20 whooping muffins!
Came back and offered to almost everyone.. many were like shocked face! Like.. it's a miracle I am treating them...
One girl even ask me: WHY?
wahahahaa
WHat...?? I am a nice girl what!!! hmpfh!

I gave to those present at their desk 1st..
Then tarzan came in...so I gave him 1... then my another colleague bluffed him that he is the only one who got it.... so i played along... and agreeed... i only buy for him... wahahaha and told him to eat with pride... coz special...
he said he will eat with.... love.....
then my colleague said he is blushing! wahaha...I think I am blushing as well... coz i can feel my face hot! Yes.. I am a shy girl!
Think its a bad day to buy muffin coz everyone seemed to have a full lunch... so nobody really touched it.. except this guy.. who said its damn good...
wooo.. i am relieved.. coz I kept telling them that it is very nice... so if it turned out normal... i think they will gossip behind my back saying " i have no taste!"
Hope they find it nice..... *cross fingers*

And my boss was chasing me for my work! Hahaa!!! He complained to tarzan that I am very slow in my work! He dont know how to manage me.. and ask tarzan to manage me....
I juz smile and promise him I will work hard now... wahhaha
and yes.. i still havent submit! wahahahaha... his threats doesnt scare me at all! :P
But I did bring the work home with the kindest intention to do it perfectly so that mikey will be impressed.... bless me! Hope I will produce a good job man...
Coz rite now.. I am quite motivated to perform well in this job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter