Janeism

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Broken heart I have

Hello!!!
My day of nuaism is numbered... today is the 2nd last day, but strictly speaking.. its over! (not including weekend)

Sighz....
This whole week.. wooo.. i spent my money like there is no tomorrow! I am appalled by my spending POWER!!! Not that i am rich... but i simply cant stop myself from buying things....

Beside those small lil things like food, transport etc.... here is a summary of my purchases for my 1 week stint as a taitai...

1) 12 pieces of clothings (about $150-200... dont dare to count the exact amount but pretty cheap coz of sales!!!!)
2) 1 cap ($5.. bought as it is half price! but is there any chance to wear it?)
3) 1 book ($12)
4) a pair of heels ($35)
5) makeup like...4 eyeshadow thingy, 3 lip thingy, 1 sleeping mask, hair cologne..... (maybe about $150?)
6) drama serial ($39.50)

If the world ends tomorrow, I will die a happy girl.. coz I got no $ to worry about... wahahaha
but then again.. I have not wear my 12 pieces ... I wont be quite happy about it.

P/s: I am still considering whether to buy a golden bag, and a pair of shoes........ Can let me strike some lottery?

1 Comments:

  • whahaha.....
    we r both shopaholics n Zaholics!

    hey,i've sent u a email containing my new blog address,GO GO GO 2 visit me!

    take care,my lovely jane^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter