Janeism

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

wacky wednesday

wednesday.. and i am here again..
though i am really tired... but stil dont feel like sleeping yet

I am chatting with my ex colleague... she used to be under me... and she said of my replacement
"u r much prettier than her"
"she is not as cheerful and cute as u"
wooooo... i am flying... damn... i kept hearing nice things about me recently... i wonder if i can adapt to hearing not-so-nice things later on.... hmmmmm

Today... nothign much happened at work....
tarzan was on mc yesterday and today he was in a discussion with Ali... think he damn stressed... and Ali wasnt very kind to him...
so now.. i am wary of Ali too!!! I muz do my stuff swee swee in front of him.... think he is a cunning fellow... I better be careful! Pattern all must come out!

Ok... nothing much really happened lah...... I never barged into Gents today ok....
So... goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter