Janeism

Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Germany lost!
Thats kinda sad... coz its their home ground afterall... with sooo many fans rooting for them...

Including me....
Though I like both teams, I would prefer Germany to Italy for dunnowhatsoever reasons.....

Yesterday, I woke up at 250 to watch the match! Lucky this time, it is shown on channel 5 so I can watch the match from my bed... but not as nice... watching soccer alone aint fun!

As usual, I doze on and off..... throughout the match.... I even had some dreams!!!
I dreamt that Klinsmann was my bf..... and we were watching the match on tv....
Wow.... cool huh!
His hand felt quite safe.. Yes, he was holding my hand
*blush*

I love Klinsmann!
wahahaa...
Friend asked : Then what about your ZChen?? u 4got about him? U dun wan him liao???
Me: He was on annual leave yesterday.. but dont worry.. i wunt foresake my men......
*wink*

Maybe I should try to find oldies bf......... coz they are the MAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter