Janeism

Saturday, July 08, 2006

lumber 3...

Tonight..3rd placing...

Germany or Portugal

Germany:
Ballack, Klinsmann

Portugal:
Figo, Deco, Scolari, Ricardo

ok.. seems like I love more guys from Portugal.. so I shd support Port?
But.. I bought Germany to win!

hahaa.. anyway, I hope Germany to win lah.. coz its their homeground.. hope they can have something....
as for Por... they did very well by coming up so top... so ... give Germany a chance for glory ok?

Tonite..3am....

Kinda sad.. coz Worldcup ending soon... my life will seems empty... somehow.. this past 1 month, I had been bz having late nites to watch them... I love my life.. if only I dont have to work... hehee

Ok... next worldcup is 2010... @ South Africa!
U know what? I am going to save up $! That shall be my target! To go watch Worldcup in 2010... I will be 30 by then.. not young anymore.. i better treasure my times man......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter