Janeism

Sunday, July 09, 2006

lumber 3... the results







Yes... germany is lumber 3!!
congrats!
score was ..Ger 3 Por 1

While watching the match, I really dont know who to support.. coz i like both teams! (though my $ is with Ger.. hehe)

Personally, I like Portugal and their style.... I think.. Deco and Ronaldo is good! And Figo is good.. too bad he came in too late...
I really enjoy Figo.. the respect he command... I can see the players always look to his directions to see where to kick... I think his teammates really respect him.. me too! He is still magical despite his age... He is cool!!
Deco & Ronaldo are nimbles and can play tricks with their footwork.. something which I really enjoy watching....
Too bad... they dont have luck to score....

But then again... I like Klinsmann! hes got a cute smile!

Opps.. am i watching the balls? Or the men????

hehehe

Ok.. tonite... i am rooting for Italy, though I bought draw.. i really hope its a draw.. so i can watch it for longer!
p/s: Grosso is cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter