Janeism

Monday, July 10, 2006

Italia Ole Ole!






Its a nite of Pizza vs Fries!
ok.. I mean... Italy vs France....

And the winner is... Italy!!!!

And.. I won!! I bought draw!!! Geez.. sometimes.. I am so Godlike.. so wise to buy draw when every1 buy Italy or France. Only me.. have the foresight to buy Draw! hehe.. and finally.. Italy lifted the cup.. to my pleasure... I prefer Italy to France...

Zidane gone crazy! Dont know why he suddenly headbutt the Italian player... when i saw that, i told my dad... wah lau! 他想不开!Its funny.. but I rather he did not do it... what an end to his international career.... All the best Zidane!

Yesterday.. Italy played well... And I discovered 2 cute guys... Luca Toni and Fabio Grosso!!! They are sooo good looking and tall... mmmmm... nice!
So Italian guys are still good afterall! Remember Paolo Maldini.. I think hes the handsomest footballer I ever seen!!!

I will miss Worldcup man.. no more late nights.. no more Singapore Pool patronise...

2010... Hope I can be at South Africa to catch the LIVE actions....

p/s: I like to say.. my fave goalie is Ricardo of Portugal... I will never forget how he saved those penalties... which Buffon aint able to save any at all! I think Ricardo is the best!

p/s2: I dont like France Coach.. he did not give those kind encouragement to his players after the defeat... unlike Klinsmann.. he went around patting his boys....
so.... coaches really makes a difference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter