Janeism

Monday, July 03, 2006

Bring Me Home?


I cant believe it
recently, I saw on TV that Ronan Keating got a new album. He sang the Googoo dolls' "Iris", a song which I like very much.
So was tempted to buy....

Didnt pay much attention to him recently, but know he is quite successful going solo...
Then I saw an album.... "10 years of greatest hits"

10 years?????

What????????

Hes been around for 10 years????
Means... 10 years ago, I was crazy over him

How time flies....
I was known as Mrs Keating 10 years ago... (just like now how people addressed me as Mrs Zchen:P)
I even have a picture taken with him.. let me find it and show u next time ok?
I was just a nerdy little girl that time.... 10 years ago.. mind you....

N I gave something very important to him......
My 1st muack muack!
Wahahaha

He still look very much very good.. in fact.. even better than last time.. now got this manly look...
I love Ronan too! wahahaha

Ok.. I will go buy the cd tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter