Janeism

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Por vs Eng

tonight.... Portugal vs England!!!
I am rooting fully for Portugal!!!!
dont let beckham score again pls!!!!!

Brazil.. samba your way to Semi ok?

12.33am:
Now... as I am watching the match...
Was on msn with my fren
fren: i hate england
me: me too!!! i will curse them to the max!
fren: ya
Me: I hope beckham wil b out soon!!!
*** Beckham was injured... and substituted****
fren: ur curse came true!
Me: Yea!!!!! Happy!!!
Fren: So who u wan out next?
Me: no1.. but i dun mind if lampard or.. rooney go out
*** Rooney got red card and sent off***
Fren: Wah! ur curse is damn power! So who u wan out next?
Me: Nobody.. i juz wan portugal to score now.....

See! Though I got a deadly curse power... I aint (too) evil ...
I just want to see my Portugal win tonite.. i wana see deco play.....

12.55:
its draw... Bless Portugal! I really hope they will win!!!!!

1.11am
thump thump thump
Yes, thats my heart beat...... I afriad i will have a heart attack soon.... unlesss portugal win!!

1.51am
Im so sorry England coz u gotta pack up and go home
coz.. my portugal is goin into semi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESH!!!!!!!!
Ricardo is the hero!!! Wonderful goalie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter