Janeism

Saturday, June 24, 2006

ungrateful & ugly Singaporeans

Today.. read an article about the courtesy of Singaporean...
Or should I say... The lack of it????

Yes, I think Singaporean is a bunch of ungrateful fellows... well.... Not all maybe, but many many.....

The article said that he picked up something for this lady(or should I addressed her as B*tch) and the B did not look at him or even thank him.... She is taking it for granted... Damn rude man! she deserved a slap across her face!

Every morning, I could also see replay and replay of ugly Singaporean.. especially on train rides....
Those buggers who like to cut queue.. and they think they are being very smart by cutting short the time and getting ahead of other.... PUI lah !!! U r a disgrace!!!
This scene is especially evident at escalators... you see some good citizen will queue up and slowly wait for their turns to get on the escalator. But some buggers will be waiting(no.. they are not waiting, they are waiting for a chance to attack unsuspecting victims) to cut the queue.
At this point of time, when I see these buggers, I will follow closely to the person in front of me, leaving no room for the buggers to intercept my queue! Haha.. except when the bugger looks dangerous.
Then the next crime scene will be at the train door... Everyone will be fighting their way into the train. Worse is those who dont let those alighting passengers out and charge all the way!
Disgusting!

In the train, there would be some idiots who would lean against the pole.
Hello!!! The pole is for many many people to hold on to... not for u to rest ur butt on please!!
My trick: to irritate the idiot by causing discomfort to him/her, eg hold it near idiot, use my elbow to ACCIDENTALLY hit him.....

Also, there is this bus driver in my area. Every morning, he would greet the passengers good morning. Every single passenger.
How many responded to him?
I think 2 out of 10.
Yes, sometimes I am guilty of not responding to him also... but i will always try my best to smile and nod my head to him.
Come on, he is making such an effort and how could we not respond?
Despite the bad response, I seen him doing it for almost 1 year...
Last week, I took his bus again. He did not greet anybody! I was shocked! I think to myself "Is he sick .. or is he really sick of his unfeeling passengers?"
Franly speaking, I feel abit sad... We have forced him to stop his politeness...
This is how bad Singaporeans are...
I really hope we will all learn to be more gracious.....

Please.. if you are reading this, remember that courtesy begins with me, and if u want to be treated nice, treat others nice 1st!

Be polite
Be considerate
Be gracious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter