Janeism

Sunday, June 25, 2006

working sucks!

This period, though its weekend, i never felt I got enough sleep....

Why??
World Cup lah!!!

watching the matches til 1am.. then waking up at 4 to watch ,etc.... where will I get enough rest??? Sighz...

Frankly speaking, I am exhausted.. but I cant miss the matches coz it only happen once every 4 years leh... I gotta treasure it....

Yesterday, Germany was great! At least their performance is consistently solid...

Arg sucked! Actually the magic only appeared once in Arg when they scored 6-0 against i-forgot-who. My confidence in them surged after watching the match. However the subsequent 2 matches, they are just normal. Their magic has dispersed.... And yes! They made me lose $ yesterday! The odds was damn bad.. but I was thinking... nvm.. its a sure-win buy.... though little.. but... nvm lah...
Who knows!!! They did not even win Mexico! Wah kaoz...... anger.... plus agony.. i woke up at 4 to watch losers play!

Now as I blogged, England is on with Ecuador. I am rooting for Ecuador... Frankly speaking, i was never an England fan.... Secretly hoping that Ecuador will win! Maybe its bcoz of Beckham... I really dont like him and I dunno whats the big fuss over him. Many gers go gaga over him.. but I dont find him handsome at all! Its all the packaging which makes him interesting... Thats all! There are more good looking dudes in worldcup man....
Beckham? Ha!

I did not bet tonite... coz.. the ball is round, and I am not confident of England... coz they are sot sot team also!
Later.. Portugal vs Holland. I am rooting for Portugal! As the days go, I began to like Portugal. cool Figo, their kanchiong coach, their jersey... I hope they will make it through! So I can see more of them...

Should I wake up later to watch the match? But i got work tomorrow! Sighz......

I hate working
I hate mondays....

3 Comments:

  • Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

  • Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

  • Online Poker bonus no deposit - no deposit bonuses Good luck on the table :) free poker money Regards and sorry if spam for you.Play real money if you hungry , same cookie there - $150 bez depozytu za darmo graj i wygrywaj albo przegrywaj.
    poker portal free poker money

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter