Janeism

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Germany!!!

Yes! My Germany made it through to semi! It was such a close shave man.....
Penalty shootout.. i must say the goalie did a good job.....

Anyway, I knew all along Germany will go through (thats why i bet on germany to win.... but they have to make me lose $ by winning soooooo late)
But nvm... at least they are true!!!
My heart was really thumping just now... nearly had a heart attack

wooo.. I am tired now man...... but... i m goin to wait for Italy match in 1 hour time... so i shall sleep at 5 today???? n tomorrow i guess i will be in "coma" for major part of the day... ahaha

World Cup final.... Brazil Vs Germany!

Today, went to watch Superman... not that nice.. coz this superman kept pai pose like that 1... trying to flaunt his handsomeness instead of his heroism... and yes... he really looked like a gayish superman! haha
And the lousy me dozed off, and was discovered by my friend... such a disgrace.....
I am just a sleepy head.....
Yawnz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter