Janeism

Thursday, June 22, 2006

excuses.....

I just finished reading a book called " the curious incident of a dog in the night-time". I think its a great book! very interesting that I kept wanting to read it, hence managed to finish it within 3 days... (though its a thin book:P)

Its abt this autistic boy... his thoughts... and the story begins with his neighbour's dog being murdered, hence he aim to resolve the mystery.. along the process, he discovered a deep dark secret and the murderer is some1 whom he never imagine.

It's good coz what went on in the boy's mind sounds so realistic.... I wonder if autistic ppl really think like this... actually... they are not different. In fact, they are very true to themselves. If they dont like it, they will show it. If you try to twist here n there, they wont respond to you. I think their thinking are pretty cool.... something which we "normal" people can learn from.....

u know.. how "normal" people are sometimes soo fake... and trying to be some1 else that they are not...
example, i got a colleague whom i discovered that he will always try to make excuses for all his actions. He will always try to cover up his acts with reasons... I dont like it...
Sometimes u gotta admit that you wan to disagree with something, and you dont need to explain everything with a reason...
Like currently, I am collecting money for my boss' fare well gift... and he being quite a stingy person, havent gave me the $. i know that if i dont chase him and when its over , he will say... hes too busy... why didnt i remind him? he could have given...
I knew thats what he will do... i hate to face it...I dont wan to deal with his excuses... so tmr... i am goin to ask him for the $! then theres no excuses which will make me roll my eyes...

Many people always try to cover their actions with excuses... there's no need.... if u think u did the rite thing, then juz do it... dont explain... dun think of 101 excuses ...

I must also remember to be brave enough to face all my actions and consequences.... excuses are a no-no... especially lame excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter