Janeism

Saturday, June 03, 2006

positivism rulezzz

These 2 months.. i seems to be paying off for the 2 years of slacking @ my previous company... yes.. these 2 months can payback the 2 years.... its been sooo long since i worked so hard....

The past 3 days were even better! heewan took leave and i am supposed to cover her.. though she only ask me to cover 1 task... but in reality, i took on more than i expected! the best thing is... she did not leave any instructions or what and expect the genius me to be able to handle! Fwah!! she seee me too up? or she trying to sabo me????
But these days, i am quite happy coz i got on better term with 1 of my colleague.. coz we handle shits together! At workplace, I think the people really matters alot.. if there are shit, but if nice people around, it wont feel so shitty... agree? Yes... I must get along better with my people!

Come to think of it.... this is a good chance for me to challenge myself and shine. You see.. the thing under my charge is quite a high profile thingy, where people will be able to recognise my "capability" . So far, i think i am doing quite ok.. actually i think i can do much better.. juz that i am not very willing to commit myself to it still... Rather then thinking that some of the newbie are given simpler duties, why dont I think of it as a challenge and opportunity for myself?
I am able to use my ability to the max! Maybe, I should work even better so that they will be impressed... and beg me to stay.... then.... i will hang up and sell! wahahahahah

u see.. my contract actually ends before the project ends.... if i decide to leave, its not goin to be easy to find a replacement coz there will be no1 in the project team who had been through the wind wind rain rain... oh yes.... the cruel reality is that i will be the only project team member surviving in the future.. all others are leaving!
hey.. lets not think that far yet......

wow... why am i soooooo positive now?????????
hmmm... muz b bcoz of the $...... wahahhaa.... seee.... somehow....$ is still a carrot....

Just hope that when heewan takes over, she will be mercy to me lah.... at least.. i need to stay til december ok!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter