Janeism

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Saturdays.... my love

As i blog now... I just got to know that an earthquake had rocked Indonesia this morning, killing 2012(as at now) people...
Sighz.... Mother nature is angry again....

But I really hope she will be appeased... dont let another tsunamis happen to the poor people... and also, hope the volcano dont erupt now.. else more chaos...

See..... I love Singapore...... There is no such natural disaster that living here is so safe....

I hereby give my best blessings to Indonesia...

Just now... My mama was chatting with her friend on the phone.. gossiping about me!!!
I heard she told her friend .. she is sleeping... she dont go out now..... all her friends are married... she got nobody to go out with....

I felt challenged!! So, I am the boring no-life daughter she had???

Hmm... in fact.... I really am one... Yes.. i am the boring, no life, never go out during weekend woman! Boohooohoooo

Since when did I become like this? I think about 1 year back.... I dreaded going out to town during weekends coz it seems like the whole of Singapore are there... I hate the crowd.. I hate the queue... and in fact, i enjoy staying at home...

Reasons for staying home
1. Many of my favorite things are within reach- tv, books, bed, fridge, music
2. I dont need to dress up at home
3. I can give my oxygen-derived eyes a rest. As you know... the vainy pot me will wear contact lense once I travel beyond the boundary of Bt Batok. Wearing contact lense aint good for my eyes... They need to breath!
4. I dont need to spend $ at home! (okok... lets dont take into consideration the already-bought books, the already paid for internet, the already paid for cable tv, the no-need-me-to-pay electrical bills...)
5. I can rest and relax at home. Going out tire me out
6. I can spend time at home with my mama.
Let me sidetrack a little.I feel bad spending so little time with her.. imagine i am at work and away from home for at least 5days x 10hours. If i go out during Saturday, I can feel her sadness everytime I went out. I cant bear for her to feel lonely. So i try to make my Saturday for her... See!!! I am soooo nice to her, yet she gossiped about me! @($*($U*

Errr... anyway, you get the drift about the benefits of staying home for me.... I really enjoy being at home.. but I am not those no-life, no social life kinda person ok...
I CHOSE to stay at home! I reject people's invitation to go out...

I am a popular and well-liked person ok!!! dont play play!!!

Me, the true blue homely girl!

2 Comments:

  • Well justified indeed.

    By Blogger Astafas, at 6:29 PM  

  • U win lor.. everything also let us say until win... ha haha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter