Janeism

Monday, May 22, 2006

What a guguful day!

Today... i am damn blur! I did many careless thing...

1st.... i emailed my ex boss to ask him if he got any job lobang....
U might think... alamak... why did u use ur company email to send such an email?

No!!! things aint that simple!

In fact, I used a common email inbox to email to him! The email which all can access to!!! Can you imagine that????? Its like me anouncing to the whole world that I am asking for lobangs!!! geez! I cant believe myself!!! When i discovered my mistake, i quickly go delete the message and hope no1 saw it.... then i also quickly sms my boss to tell him not to reply to my 1st email
And guess what! He emailed to my 1st email to ask if it is the right one!!!

Bang!!! 1 of my colleague then followed the email to me....

:(

ok... next.... i send an email with a complete wrong info to my colleague....

next, I left my beloved mp3 player in my office! Yes, I have to go without music on my way home and tomorrow morning.... booohooohoooo............

What is happening to me!??????
will i be so silly tomorrow again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter